Expensive in our society

 Expensive In Our Society !

 He used to satisfy his hunger by selling

 Expensive in our society

vegetables on carts, he was the only source of medicine for his sick son, now he had no carts, he kept vegetables on the ground and sold them  What is the story of the journey?  He replied: Son!


The vegetables have to be sold, the house has to be run, the sick son has been treated, the car has been given over to the owner, so the owner has to return the car, my heart is pounding because of Uncle Somar's words.  But what can I do, after a while, when I was on my way to Karachi from Chauharjamali, because it was early in the morning, the sleepy birds were sniffing at my fingertips and I was lying on the seat with my eyes wide open.


At the hearing, a voice was heard , "O servant of God!  That which fulfills the purpose of my mind! "The sound was repeated, and at that moment I realized who had laid his hand on my neck people where they find our things in surround so they cannot purchase very expensive things in our need they must spend time in pour life O God sake bussniss man please Allah is looking to every one so dont be hurt any pour & midle class people.